Nollywood actress Linda Osifo who recently became a landlady after buying mansion worth multi millions of naira in Lekki, shares goes topless in new photo.
Linda Osifo (born July 27, 1991) is a Nigerian actress and television host. She was first runner-up Miss Nigeria Entertainment Canada 2011 and 2nd runner up Miss AfriCanada 2011 beauty pageant. In 2015, Linda became a Nollywood talent to be reckoned with when she was nominated for the ELOY awards for her role in the hit TV series: Desperate Housewives Africa by Ebonylife TV– An adaptation of the ABC Studio franchise ‘Desperate Housewives’. She is the founder of TheLAOFoundation.
Linda was born in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. She grew up with her grand mother and moved to Canada at the age of 16 but she spent her most of her adult years in Toronto, Ontario, Canada before relocating to Lagos, Nigeria to pursue her acting career. She is the first daughter and middle child of her family. After graduating from St Thomas Aquinas High School, she obtained her Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology from York University in Toronto Canada in 2013.
She had her debut acting role in 2012 when she starred in Family Secrets, in New Jersey, USA directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka. Upon her return to Nigeria in late 2013, she starred in her first Nollywood film, ‘King Akubueze’, directed by Nonso Emekewe.She was featured in the popular Nigerian soap opera Tinsel as ‘Nina Fire’. In 2017, Linda played the role of Adesuwa Dakolo in EbonyLife’s spin-off drama series, ‘Fifty’ and Africa Magic’s television series ‘Jemeji’, playing the role of Noweyhon.Osifo is currently co-hosting the “Give ‘n’ Take National Jackpot” gameshow alongside Segun Arinze. During the 12th Headies Award she presented along side Sina Peller the ‘Best Vocal Performance (Male)’ award which was won by artist Praiz and ‘Best Vocal Performance (Female)’ award which was won by Omawumi. In June 2018, she was involved in the Campari ‘Make it Red’ campaign being path of the cast in the advert alongside former Big Brother Nigeria housemate Tobi Bakre and mega super-star artist 2baba.
Linda Osifo is a Rising Nollywood actress, TV host and Model who is gradually becoming one of the popular faces in the movie industry.
Here are 7 things you probably didn’t know about the stunning actress.
- Linda Adesuwa Osifo who was born on the 27th of July hails from Edo state as the first daughter but second child of three children.
- She is a graduate of Psychology from York University, Toronto Canada
- She was First Runner Up In Miss Nigeria Canada Entertainment In 2011 & 2nd runner Up Miss AfriCanada Pageant
- Osifo returned to Nigeria in September 2013 to pursue an acting career after over 15 years in Canada.
- She’s Best known for her roles in TV show “Desperate Housewives Africa,” and movie “Bedlam,”. She has Also Featured In Tinsel. Her other projects include “Family Secret,” “Scarred,” “Rumour Has It” among others.
- She was nominated as best actress in the African Entertainment Awards in Canada.
- She is the T.V host of “My Talk Show”, an Afropolitan entertainment talk show on TelAfric T.V.