Chidinma looks dope in new adorable photo as she flaunt her selfless beauty in new photo looking all shades of beauty.
Chidinma born as Chidinma Ekile in Ketu, Lagos on 2 May 1991, is a Nigerian recording artist, performer and a singer-songwriter. She is currently signed to Jude Okoye’s record label, capital Hill records. From humble beginnings to performing on international platforms, there is no doubt that the versatile musician is headed for the top.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the beautiful gifted musician, Chidinma:
1. Chidinma was born in Ketu, Lagos State on 2 May 1991 .
2. She is currently studying at the University of Lagos towards a degree in Sociology.
3. She was a business promoter in Lagos before pursuing her career in music.
4. She is signed to Capital Hill Records founded by Clarence Peters.
5. She rose to the limelight in 2010, after winning the MTN Project Fame West Africa competition.
6. She has collaborated with musicians like Flavour, Banky W, Phyno, Legendary beatz, Olamide, Muna and Monica Ogah to name a few.
7. Her mentors are Mariah Carey, Fela Kuti, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Alicia Keys and Darey Art Alade to name a few.
8. She later released her popular single “Emi Ni Baller” which featured Tha Suspect and Illbliss. The single topped many music charts in Nigeria and won the Best Pop Extra Video at the Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013.
9. She won the Best Female West African Act award at the Kora Awards in 2012. She signed an endorsement deal with MTN Nigeria in 2013.
10. Chidinma performed alongside Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, D’banj, P-square, Burna Boy, Ice Prince and Phyno at the Guinness World of More concert in 2013.