“Never respect the dead,” Kemi Olunloyo tells Nigerians in her latest tweet. The controversial journalist has therefore vowed never to respect any dead person. see what she wrote:
Controversial Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, aka the #Snitchlady is a Nigerian Journalist, gun violence activist, social media personality and an editor to a world and health news blog. All this tittle ba!. Oh well, Kemi who has lived in US for 30years is known to give a venomous seasoned bash to anybody or everybody who makes the news for any reason. Her clap back sessions on social media! Is quite INCREDIBLE. The Snitchlady is currently in port Harcourt prison for cyber-crime post about Pastor David Ibiyeomie.
Here is our list of top facts about Kemi Olunloyo
1. Kemi is the daughter of former Oyo State Governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo who she said was manipulative and a ritualist. She also claimed that she and her family would release a documentary on the cruel acts of their father.
2. She has used social media to raise awareness on the surging rate of male prostitution in Nigeria. The fun woman has no chill as she has gone further to expose men who beg her for sex online.
3. Kemi was deported to Nigeria from Canada. After spending seven days in custody to the immigration center for being a flight risk when her refugee visa was not renewed. This woman sure does have a thing with detentions. LOL!
4. Kemi has had her share of journalism appearance on CNN, NTA, Fox News, CBC and a host of others on issues of terrorism and health.
5. Kemi has 4 kids, who their fathers are is still a flying rumor. Interesting!
6. Kemi was nominated amongst two others by Toronto Sun newspapers and Punch for Social Media Awards Africa’s as the Media Influencer of the Year. She however takes all her social media handles to spit venom on anybody she feels is flawed. Na Wa O!
7. Kemi who is currently in port Harcourt prison, has been arrested on several occasions and refused bail for defamation. We hope this plays out well for her this time around. KOO was being held in Port Harcourt prison by the IG of Police over her post about Iyabo Ojo and Pastor David Ibiyeomie in adultery mess.