One of the most used Windows Shortcut is the Control A Command, which highlight or select all items in a document, of course, you simply copy those item selected by pressing Control C, While Control V past the copied items, interestingly, the Facebook command am about to show you performs far more function that just coping and pasting, with these shortcuts, you can go to settings, check your logs, Check Your friends list, In the Nutshell, You can start Facebooking the pro way
Facebook Shortcut Command Keys
Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge for PC: Alt + #, then Enter
Firefox for PC: Shift + Alt + #
Firefox for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
Chrome for PC: Alt + #
Chrome for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
Safari for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
NOTE : Replace # sign in the above command keys with the numbers and letter combination as seen below for each command you intend to run on Facebook.
The 9 Facebook shortcuts
1. Command Key + 0 = Takes you to Help.
2. Command Key + 1 = Takes you to Facebook Home, from any Facebook page.
3. Command Key + 2 = Takes you to your Timeline.
4. Command Key + 3 = Takes you to your Friends list, where you will see old friends and incoming friend requests.
5. Command Key + 4 = Opens your full Inbox.
6. Command Key + 5 = Opens all your Notifications.
7. Command Key + 6 = Opens Facebook Settings.
8. Command Key + 7 = Shows your Activity Log (a list of all the activities you carried out on Facebook).
9. Command Key + m= Opens message box to send a new message.
How to use these Shortcuts on Facebook? For example, If you intend to go to Settings, Log in to Facebook and, press the Alt + 6 on your computer keyboard. and it will take you straight to settings.