When we were toddlers of the kindergarten, we were taught to take bath daily. But some people who are extremely hygiene conscious manage to take a shower twice a day. I wonder, HOW? But on the other hand, some sluggish people like me have an aversion towards bathing.
Guys, just like you don’t skip your meals, make sure you don’t skip a shower, else the consequences might be dangerous. They are listed down here.
1. If you don’t take a shower, you’ll fall sick as harmful germs and bacteria will get active on your body.
2. The germs and bacteria can cause infections on the skin.
3. If you don’t take a shower, dirt, germs and sweat will accumulate in your body and make it unpleasant and grubby.
4. The sweat and bacteria will make the skin flakey.
5. Skipping shower causes bad body odor making body stink.