Banana is one of the best fruits you can eat as a snack, or put in your breakfast smoothie, because of so many nutrients it provide.
It contains high amounts of amino acids and proteins, vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, minerals, especially potassium, and has low percentage of fat and sugar. This food provides large amount of energy, thus eating a medium banana gives you about 80 calories.
When you buy bananas, it is best to chose yellow mature bananas, preferably not with green spots and if they have, let them to ripe a few days before eating.
These are the reasons why eating bananas is better than taking pills:
Banana is known as fruit of joy and helps fight depression thanks to its high content of tryptophan, an essential amino acid for serotonin synthesis, known as hormone of joy and happiness.
- You can use banana to remove warts. All you have to do is cut a piece of the peel, put on the affected area and band it.
- Banana can low body temperature and is ideal if you are suffering from fever.
- The banana peel helps combat itching and skin irritation, as well alleviates itching caused by insect bite.
- Relieves gastritis and acts as natural antacid.
- It is a natural antioxidant, and cleans the body from free radicals.
- Helps in blood sugar regulation.
- Helps with morning nausea.
- Helps in blood pressure regulation, because of high amount of potassium.
- Thanks to its large amounts of potassium, helps with muscle sourness and muscle cramps.
- Improves your concentration and learning, so try eating a banana before exam and you will be surprised by the final results.
- Strengthens your bones.
- Helps in removing toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Cure anemia.
- Stimulates muscles and brain cells due to its high potassium content.